Electrol is a full-service, engineering-driven company with the size, scale and financial resources to partner with OEMs in providing complete outsourced manufacturing services. Electrol offers turn-key customer solutions for electro-mechanical assembly and testing, small box builds and large control panels. We provide sourcing and procurement of all components including printed circuit board assemblies, metal fabrications, machined parts and plastic moldings. Utilizing flexible cellular operations allow for efficient manufacturing of low-volume, highly complex electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assisting in the design for manufacturability process to reduce cost
- Providing Kanban/consigned inventory programs to reduce the customer’s total cost of ownership (TCO) and involvement
- Developing technical documentation, visual assembly instructions and assembly/test fixtures
- Offering soldered cable assemblies, interfacing to connectors, circuit boards (ESD area) and components
- Providing manufacturing capabilities to modify transformers, motors, switches and electro-mechanical components to customer specifications
- Providing well-developed custom kitting capabilities
Proudly a member of