Our growing company located in New Berlin, Wisconsin is searching for recent electrical engineering graduates for the position of Entry-Level Electrical Engineer. IMS Electrol, a subsidiary of IMS Companies LLC was established initially as a panel builder for medical equipment and later expanded into cable & harness assemblies and power whips. Our successful candidate will be assigned as part of a team to provide manufacturing and test processes in order to meet customers’ requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V.
Visit our Website: https://www.electrolmfg.com
To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work in the development of engineering drawings (schematic/layout) and work instructions
- Apply standard practices and techniques to specific assignments
- Work on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests
- Use Excel as a tool for design and solving basic engineering problems
- Support integration of system level tests
- Perform specific project design and development tasks, including drawings, calculations, cost estimates, and specifications
- Prepare final working drawings and specifications
- Design, test and troubleshoot circuit electrical panel builds
- Provide trouble shooting techniques and skills to forward product programs
- Take ownership of issues and close in a timely manner
- Create and maintain build work instructions, continuously update product revisions and improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other related field or an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology with internship experience in a related manufacturing Industry
- Intermediate to Advance Excel skills, familiar with MS Office Suites (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to read/interpret electrical schematic
- Ability to create and deliver work instructions to convey manufacturing/assembly information
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills (Bi-Lingual Spanish a plus)